How to Determine the Right Time to Sell Your Business
- Am I ready to sell?
- Do I feel more exhaustion or passion when running the business?
- Could selling the business solve a problem or meet a strategic goal?
- Do I have the right people in the right positions to lead the company to the next level under new ownership?
- Will someone appreciate the business enough to buy the business?
- Do I have a viable business model?
- Is the timing right to put my business up for sale?
- Is the market right for me to sell?
- Do I have, or can I get, a top-notch team to market my business?
- Is the business ready to sell?
- Are my financials well-positioned and projected to show profit and growth?
- Can my business adapt and cope with the changes on the horizon?
If you’ve answered “yes” to many of the questions above, you may be ready to sell your business. Get started by understanding how Transworld Business Advisors can be of service to you. With almost 40 years in the industry, Transworld has the necessary experience in buying and selling businesses to ensure a smooth sales process. Once you have made the decision to sell, working with a professional broker like Transworld provides many benefits. We are the world leader in the marketing and sale of businesses, franchises and commercial real estate. Whether you represent an acquisition-minded corporation, or are personally interested in buying or selling your own company, Transworld offers the professional services that successfully bring buyers and sellers together in a confidential manner. Call us today at (800) 205-7605 to speak to a professional business broker and learn more about how Transworld can help your business sell.
This content was originally published here.